Tomato & Basil Pasta with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 500g spaghetti (or pasta of choice)
- 6 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 100ml Grampians Olive Co. Signature Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, heat half the EVOO over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the pan and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped basil, salt, and pepper. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and remaining EVOO to the pan, toss to combine with the tomato and basil mixture.
- Serve hot, topped with grated parmesan cheese, if desired.
This delicious and healthy pasta dish showcases the fresh and fruity flavor of our Signature Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The ample amount of extra virgin olive oil adds richness and depth to the dish, while the tomatoes, basil, and garlic provide a burst of fresh Mediterranean flavor. Perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a satisfying lunch, this pasta dish is sure to become a staple in your kitchen.